Powered By Blogger

Not Your Language? Click here!

Saturday 10 March 2012

A Disclaimer for the fun of it

Get the book from Amazon.com or eBay. For eBay: click here. For Amazon.com: click here.

OMG the eBay only $1.95.

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER!

Manny: We are sorry to interrupt. No disclaimer shall be made. I finally own G.Stilton! Bwahahaha!
Me: Oh, shaddup. We aren't even close to owning G.Stilton's footprint.
Manny: (displays G.Stilton's footprint)
Me: Fake. You don't know what rubbish you're getting on eBay.
Manny: That is real!
Me: Whatever. Anyway, I won't ask Trap or Geronimo or Thea. I'll do it.
Manny: (still in maniac mode) NOOO! If I own Steronimo Gilton, I would... *whisper whisper*
Me: Eww. That is disgusting. We won't mention that on a respectable site like this, okay? Ugh.
Manny: I WOULD BE IN THE BALLOON! LALALALALALA!
Me: You would be in the asylum.
Greg Heffley: *fangirls faint* Er, hi. I know I shouldn't be here. But I lost my Twisted Wizard game and that moron Rowley is blubbering.
Manny: (swaggering) Ohhh! Hiiiii...
Me: If I help you find the Twisted Wizard game, you do the disclaimer.
Greg: Deal.
Me: (closes eyes) I can't find it.
Greg: You didn't even look! Whatever. *runs away*
Me: I do not own Greg Heffley, Diary of A Wimpy Kid or G. Stilton.
Manny: You drove my Greg away! *stomps off*
Me: Pulling Twisted Wizard from back pocket and loads it into video game system) Hah! Sucker!

Okay I did that disclaimer for fun thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment