Powered By Blogger

Not Your Language? Click here!

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Book Review Mr Mystery

  Disclaimer! Disclaimer! Dis-clai-MER!

(Dan Cahill trots onto the stage.)

Manny: Hey you! You still owe me!
Me: Relax. Dan, Manny's right. And you owe him fifty dollars.
Dan: *covers ears* I can't hear you! LAAALAAALALAAALA!

(Trap Stilton appears)
Trap: Hey! Where's my food!

(Koh Ming Feng runs up to the stage.)

Ming Feng: I'm NOT Valerie's boyfriend!

Me: Looks like this is gonna be a long disclaimer.
Trap, Ming Feng and Dan: I'm not doing it.
Dan: *snickers* Trap, are you a member of the To-MOUSE branch?
Manny: Please do the disclaimer. Or I will push you off the cliff.
Dan: I will not.
Manny: (reaches over and kicks something) Please step over this rock.
Dan: No.
(Trapdoor opens; Dan falls off the cliff.)

Ming Feng: Okay! Scribbler does not own Mr Mystery. Okay?
Manny: No. (Trapdoos open; Ming Feng and Trap fall off the cliff.)

Alvin Soh: (walking on the stage.) What happened?
Manny: Scribbler does not own Mr Mystery, Alvin Soh, the villians, Sergeant Soo, Gracie Soh, Alan Soh or Alvin's friends. Unfortunately, she owns me. I own my medical bill.
Me: Wonder what happened to Trap and the boys?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Not a very good disclaimer, but lets carry on.

  Mr Mystery stars Alvin Soh, who is a detective. The End. Ill continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment