Powered By Blogger

Not Your Language? Click here!

Sunday 4 March 2012

Book Review: Geronimo Stilton

The disclaimer...
   Me: Trap Stilton, get your butt here!
  Trap Stilton: *munching on cheesecake* What?
  Me: Do the disclaimer for me!
  Trap: No way. Why should I? *Turns to the doorway*
  Me : Look, I'll give you my box of Cheese Lava Cake. And you can scare Geronimo!
  Trap: *smirks* Nope.
  Me: I'll THROW IN MY MONEY-MAKING MACHINE!
  Trap: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hasn't anybody told you not to shout? Anyway, no. I know that machine is a hoax.
  Me: I'll also throw in the Shadow's cheese house.
  Trap: That was demolished a long time ago.
  Me:  You ate it.
  Trap: *rolls eyes* You'll never get me to do the disclaimer.
  Me: Says who?
  Trap: Says me.
  Me: Oh yeah?
  Trap: Yup.
  Me: What if I give you any food you want from the vending machine in front of us? *Points to machine*
  Trap: OK. Promise?
  Me: Yes. (whispers, "Not!")
  Trap: Okay everybody. Scribbler does not own Geronimo Stilton, and all the yummy food that I will eat!
  Me: *Snickers*
  Trap: Ok where's my food?
  Me: You'll have to talk to the vending machine about that. *Runs away*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I'm starting to ENJoY these disclaimers! Okay I am going to do a review on G.Stilton now.

  Geronimo Stilton is a scardey mouse who is the editor-in-charge of Mouse Island's most popular newspaper, The Rodent's Gazette. Actually, there is no basic storyline, just that Geronimo always ends up in some type of adventure with his crazy friends. I highly recommend this for kids 7-9 years old. I loved it when I was in P1. It's actually very funny, with tons of catchy phrases and interesting characters.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment