Powered By Blogger

Not Your Language? Click here!

Monday 5 March 2012

Mr Midnight Book Review #69

  Hey guys today I'll review Mr Midnight #69: Has Anyone Seen My Head/Dead On Midnight.
But first... the disclaimer...
Me: Koh Ming Feng! Come here lah!
Ming Feng: Why should I? I do what I like!
Me: I'll get Hana.
Ming Feng:   Im not scared of her lah.
Me: So? That argument with her you pai seh issit? You lost!
Ming Feng: I did not! Choy said that I was correct!
Valerie  Ng: What's this about?
Me: Your boyfriend doesn't wanna do the disclaimer for me.
Ming Feng: *blushes* I am not her boyfriend!!
Me: Than do the disclaimer *smirks*
Valerie: Fine! Scribbler does not own Mr Midnight! Are you happy now?
  Ming Feng: Yeah. Let's go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  I love these disclaimers!!! Anyway, majority of you already know what is Mr Midnight. It's horror stories written by James Lee.

  In this book, three friends, Koh Ming Feng, Hana and Valerie Ng's lives turn into a nightmare when Valerie researches Headless Ghosts. A pool of blood appears, and they find out that an insane ghost called Choy is pursuing them. They have to go to the hospital to gt Choy's skull, but can they really trust him?
  In the second story, there is a ghost called the Clock Man who kills people for the fun of it. Soon, he selects a boy named Jefferson Neo, sending him wreaths and pinning a note on Jefferson's closet warning him he will die at the stroke of midnight on Saturday night. Unfotunately, Saturday is when he has a school camp. Will he avoid death, or will he die?

  Excellent book! Anyway, I have to go now. Bye! mewritestories@gmail.com
 

1 comment: